Would you like an opportunity to hear a Spirituality Talk from a prominent speaker on topics such as 'Environment & Spirituality', 'Overcoming Fear & Depression', 'Women & Spirituality', 'Mindfullness', 'Christian Mysticism' plus other related topics?
Spirituality Talks provide a forum for the exploration of 'spirituality', 'religion', 'faith' as well as current social and environmental matters. Talks are scheduled throughout the Mornington Peninsula and audience participation is encouraged through 'Questions & Answers'.
Topics covers so far include:
· 'Mindfullness: The Body as the Shadow of the Soul' with Dr Craig Hassed (MBBS, FRACGP)
· 'Freeing your Mind from Depression and Fear' with Tibetan Buddhist Nun the Venerable Robina Courtin
· 'Women & Spirituality' with Inaz Janif (Islam), Devi Ma (Hinduism), Jenni Georgiadis (Christianity), Girija (Buddhism) and Jacqueline Russell (Brahma Kumaris)
· 'Understanding Depression: Causes, Symptoms and Treatment' with clinical psychologist Nick Allen
· 'The Mystic Heart of Christianity' with Reverend Hans Christiansen (coming soon)
· 'Environment & Spirituality' with Rabbi Jonathan Reben-Black (coming soon)
· 'Ecology, Environment and Our Future' (coming soon)